Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drastic Fantastic

I spent an entire day trying to make sense out of all the changes that I have been going through recently. Rationalizing the idea of moving back to Pittsburgh from NYC was baffling. However, I did come to a conclusion that this "transition" has given me time to think about where I stand in life now and where I should be aiming to be in future.Now when I think about it, even in my weekends off back in NYC I never bothered to think about my stance in life. In short I was loosing my modesty in the big chaotic city.

I gathered my belongings and left NYC with a promise to come back when it's the right time.As I was on the bus back home I discerned the fact that I had drawn so much inspiration from this city without even noticing. This city gave me strength in ways I never thought was possible. Having said all that, thanks to everyone I met in NY y'all made my stay worthwhile.

Anyway,having said so much about myself lets go from the Personal Lane to Fashion Lane. I have few beautiful pictures of this American Supermodel Cindy Crawford to share with y'all. There pictures look like they are all from back in 90's my favorite era of fashion. I want these sunglasses she is wearing in the picture below.






No comments:

Post a Comment